Lionecher is actively searching to team up with true #animal lovers for joining in our #lions #family & Brand Ambassador program.
Lionecher is a fast-growing jewelry and watch apparel brand and we’re looking for brand ambassadors to join our team and grow with us.
This is not a sponsorship, but it is the first step towards one and we do offer sponsorship to our most successful ambassadors.
If you’d like to become an ambassador, you should:
- Love jewelry and watches and of course about our brand.
- Be active on social media.
- We are not just looking for people with lots of followers. We want passionate, active women.
- Be happy to purchase our leggings at a discounted rate to represent the brand and help with promotion.
- Be willing to take high-quality photographs wearing the clothing.
In exchange, you’ll get:
- 15% off all clothing purchases for your followers.
- Free product after your followers have purchased 3 products, each time.
- 30% off all clothing/accessories purchases for yourself.
- Your own unique link and a discount code to promote us.
If you’re interested in becoming an ambassador, please read through all of the FAQ’s below,
1) What do I need to become an ambassador?
The main thing that we’re looking for is a passion for our brand. We want people to join our team who want to help us grow. In return for promoting our products online, on social networks, and face to face, you’ll be rewarded with free products/prizes.
2) How do I join the ambassador program?
DM us on instagram @lionandecher
3) Your form asks if I'm willing to purchase from you to help with the promotion, is this mandatory?
Yes, the reason for this is not because we want to make money from you, it’s to prove that you are willing to support our brand and that you are serious about promoting Lionecher and helping us to grow.
Before, we had people becoming ambassadors for the wrong reasons, simply wanting to call themselves an ‘athlete’ or show off to their friends, but not actually promoting us in the right way.
We don’t have a minimum spend requirement, but we believe that asking you to invest in the brand to become an ambassador is fair, after all, how can you really promote us and call yourself an ambassador if you don’t even own any of our products?